Thursday, September 17, 2009

I + Seattle + DIA (September 2009)

....... My objectives
"Working toward hopes, futures, and accomplishments that ensure those content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man, timid and fearful of new ideas and bold projects do not control ideals of American Society. The futures and hopes will belong to those that can blend vision, reason, and courage to the ideals of American Society."

....... My reasons
"When you get invloved, you feel hope and accomplishment. When you sit on the sideline and do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless."

....... In good faith
"God willing, let my accomplishments and hopes be my measure vs certain crazy people driven by and use of office politics, white lies, rumors, slander, and libel to measure people by."

No comments: